Tuesday, November 22, 2005

My Give A Damn's Busted

Exhibit A: My fascination with Kate Moss might never ever ever end. This video is more amazing than the one of her doing blow. WOW! (link via Defamer).

Exhibit B: Jared Smith, guitarist of Vagenius, is starring in the new buddy comedy, I'm Your Primate! Here's the first exclusive picture.



Exhibit C: Suddenly, I've developed a mini-obsession with contemporary country music. Please go here and listen to a sample (and luckily, my favorite part) of "Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off" by Joe Nichols. Also, check out the awesome Gretchen Wilson with "All Jacked Up"right here and also try to find her amazing song "My Give A Damn's Busted." And also "I'll Take That As A Yes" by Phil Vassar is out of control dope. This is from the bottom of my heart. If I had a danceparty to DJ, I would play these songs... unironically.

Exhibit D: The new Cat Power record is the jump off.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Holy amazing.

Max said...

That link is dead now, but here's a new one which, unfortunately, excludes the ending where she falls down.
Shame.