Monday, January 23, 2006

Wearin' four sweaters

Okay. It's been a long time since I've posted anything here and I told Dre that I was defecting to my own blog, but then I was really slow getting that shit going. So, here I am with a link that's too damn good not to pass on to the boys and girls who read the ole shit(storm/wolf)parade. In the near future I'll pass on to you the whereabouts of my new corner of the blogspotosphere. And don't worry, I'll be back from time to time to share kernels of nuggets of gooey goods that belong HERE and nowhere else, dig?

Without further adooooo (Udupi Bhavan!) I present you with a tender, sensitive song that is strictly lovers only:

B.A.T. [mp3] (linked via An Aquarium Drunkard).

9 times outta 10 I leave their panties mo' wetter,
Maxxi Priest


UPDATE: This is an old classic, actually - I think it came out last year. You must also enjoy the fucking great music video - linked below. ~Andrea

Big Ass Titties [video]

3 comments:

Joe John said...

This song is my new jam.

The second rapper sounds like he's homeless. I don't know how he manages to do that, but he does.

Max said...

It's think he sounds "homeless" because he has poor enunciation and only makes a few rhymes. And he lives under a piece of cardboard.

Angelina... jolly?

Andrea said...

Yay! You're the best float in this parade.