Thursday, October 06, 2005

Blog Sameach

From Ultragrrrl:

I go to this shul on the upper west side that i've attended my entire life, and yet, I feel like I'm new there. I don't really know too many folks over there, and it's always been a dream of mine to meet a cute boy there...My shul is really wonderful because I believe it might actually be the oldest congregation in the US (or maybe it's the oldest sephardic congregation... not sure), and it's in this gorgeous building that looks like one of those classic churches, but far less ornate. My favorite part about going there is that there's this powerful male choir who sing the prayers. I'm not sure if the acoustics are remarkable in my shul or what, but I think a band should really record there one day.

Sarah "Ultragrrrl" Lewitinn is a member of Shearith Israel, ya'll! Holler. Maybe we'll run into each other at Kol Nidre. Ya heard, photobloggers?

No comments: