Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Meow!

Lisa on Kim: "I want to hate Kim, but we have the same sense of humor and have soo much fun! And I'm jealous of her because she comes from a millionaire family! She's loaded!!!" (from Lisa's MySpace forum - thanks Totes)

America's Next Top Model Cycle 6 starts tonight. I could not be more excited. Even though I think most of the actual potential models in America have wised up (it just took five seasons), which could explain why the girls in this round are fug city. Also, the theme (leaves?) is lame, and reminds of something...what could it be...oh yes:



Fierce! If I figure out how to do screen caps, I'm going to attempt to do episode recaps this season. Live-blogging the Oscars was fun, but live-blogging ANTM every single week? There's nothing I like more than sabotaging my own social life. The world must know! For instance, would you know that Kim ate pesto fries last night without me? No, you wouldn't. She probably wouldn't either, if she drank half as much as I did.



L-E-A-V-E-S, Leaves! Leaves!

~Andrea

No comments: