Friday, January 13, 2006

You thought I forgot, didn't you? But I didn't.

The "Shit List" is a running series of lists of shit that win our affection, with comprable shit that does not. The First Shit List, in celebration of Christ's birth, is a list of shit we want in our Christmas (Easter, Martin Luther King) sock, interspersed with shit we seriously do not fucking want. So, since most of my weak-ass friends didn't get me anything for Xmas, in a fit of wishful thinking I present the presents:



The Twelve Days Of


On the fourth day of Shit List my true love gave to me...

Stella’s Second Season!
Yeah, I know it’s not out yet. That’s my point. Get Stella a second season on Comedy Central and you don’t have to buy me shit til at least Valentine’s Day. Well, that’s a lie. But sign it anyway, and Michael Showalter will give you an HJ.






Funny Presents
Ha ha ha ha ha. I’m throwing this out. You just wasted your money. Ha ha. Ditto funny shirts, funny bumper stickers (extra funny: I don’t have a license!), and ditto if you bought it from a cool company. It’s garbage fodder. Ha ha ha.





If you need us, we'll be in the bedroom - makin' stains,

~Andrea

No comments: