Tuesday, May 23, 2006

A public service announcement.

Certain things are worth the money you spend to get them, like happiness and love. Other things are worth the money - but why do they have to cost so damn much? I'm talking about sex, obviously. And condoms in particular, especially those fancy ones that come in silver cannisters.

Thankfully, this is the millenium capital of the world, and you don't have to worry about the cost of condoms. Out of their deference to your libido, the city provides condoms at locations in all five boroughs - full list HERE - presumably in basements full of boner-killing posters about chlamydia.

As another kick in the red states' pants: I hear Planned Parenthood is giving out free abortions for promo purposes!

I know what my weekend plans are,

~Andrea

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

finally, a condom for my spikey metal club penis!

Anonymous said...

how to get free samples of expensive condoms:

go to their site, leave feedback...complain even. sign for newsletter. giev your address..voila!
freee shite.

phlegmfatale said...

A Planned Parenthood office in Dallas used to be next to the Thai restaurant Bangkok Inn. Loved it.

JJS III said...

Yo Yo Yo...I moved my shiz over to itisthemoneyshot.blogspot.com. Totes is on a "life-long hiatus".